AJ's Shepherds Pie.
You can cook AJ's Shepherds Pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AJ's Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Low Sodium Brown Gravy Mix.
- It’s 1 can of Green Beans.
- You need 7 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
AJ's Shepherds Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel potatoes if desired, cut into small pieces, put into a large pot, fill with water just until potatoes are submerged, boil until desired doneness, drain water.
- Mash potatoes together with butter, dash salt, and dash pepper; put off to the side for now.
- In large skillet stir together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and minced garlic; brown beef and drain..
- Cook brown gravy according to package directions; mix with beef.
- Drain green beans completely and mix into brown gravy, beef mixture.
- Pour beef mixture into a 2 quart glass casserole dish, spread mashed potatoes over top of beef mixture, sprinkle whole bag of cheese on top of potatoes, bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes, serve and enjoy!!.