Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie.
You can have Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 can of Corn.
- It’s 2 cup of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of Can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter.
Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan. Once cooked, stir in tomato sauce. Let simmer..
- Cook mashed potatoes with butter and chicken broth..
- Drain corn..
- In a casserole dish, place ground beef on the bottom. Next, spread two cans of corn. Lastly, spread the mashed potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes..